top of page

Need a Contract for an Adult Child Living at Home?

by Chris Theisen

• Are you the parent of an adult child who still lives at home?

• Does your adult child push limits while living at home?

• Is your adult child ignoring household rules while living in your home?

If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then our Contract for an Adult Child might be the perfect solution!

If you're tired of still having to raise your adult child while he or she continues to live at home, then we have just the tool for you: Our Contract for an Adult Child Living at Home ("Boomerang Kids Contract") will help you to establish the firm limits and clear expectations that your adult child needs while living under your roof.

Our prewritten contract establishes household rules and expectations for your adult child, thereby eliminating any chance that you will be taken advantage of for your generosity. Chores, financial responsibilities, rules, and other topics are addressed in this contract, assuring that your adult child contributes and "pulls his or her own weight" around the house.

Once you've decided to utilize our Contract for an Adult Child Living at Home, simply click here to purchase it (only $14.95) then download the contract immediately! Customize the contract to fit your needs then discuss it with your adult child. Next, put it into effect! It's that simple!

You'll find that our Contract for an Adult Child Living at Home is easy to use and covers all the topics that need to be addressed. Because everything is spelled out in black and white, there is no room for argument... which should mean less of them!

Our Contract for an Adult Child Living at Home is five pages long and covers such topics as: financial responsibilities, use of shared resources, automobile usage, guests, pets, household responsibilities, substance use, and much more. You'll be able to set limits with regards to these topics then enforce them as stated. Failure on the part of your adult child to follow the conditions of the contract means that he or she must move out. This may seem a bit harsh, but if he or she can't follow the reasonable limits that you have set in your own home, then it's best that he or she move on.

So what do you think? Are you ready to be the king (or queen) of your castle once again? If you think you could benefit from our "boomerang kids" contract then give it a shot! Reclaim your home, your sanity, and your relationship with your adult child.

Click here to learn more about our "Contract for an Adult Child Living at Home"

boomerang ad 3.jpg
bottom of page